Please note that you are only able to deposit funds once you have successfully completed:
Once you’ve signed up and logged in, click on ‘Balances’ in the top navigation bar and follow the instructions below:
- Select 'AUD' on the ‘Balances’ screen.
- Under the ‘Deposit’ tab enter the amount you wish to deposit in the 'Planned amount' field and click apply.
- Read the ‘Transfer instructions’ and click ‘Confirm’ to proceed.
- You will be provided with a BSB and Account number.
- Go to your personal online banking app and transfer the ‘Transfer amount’ (this is the amount you specified earlier) to the banking details provided.
- Ensure that when you are transferring funds from your personal banking app, that the description for the transaction references the ‘Bank Reference’ we have provided.
- Once the transaction is complete, click ‘Transfer completed’.
- Your payment will now be processed by your bank, please allow up to three days for your funds to be credited into your Huobi Australia Account.
- You can check the status of your deposit by click on ‘Balances’ (top navigation bar) then selecting 'AUD' and clicking the ‘History’ tab.
- No deposit fees apply.
- Huobi Australia does not accept cheque or cash deposits.
- Huobi Australia only accepts Direct Bank Transfers from accounts in the same name that your Huobi Australia account is registered under.
- Bank transfers are not instantaneous and usually takes 1 to 3 business days to process.
- The Huobi Australia bank account details maybe subject to change. Please ensure that you check the deposit details before you transfer funds.
- When depositing, ensure that ONLY the ‘Bank Reference’ is included in the description field, failure to do so may delay funds being credited to your Huobi Australia account. If you have forgotten to submit the correct 'Bank Reference' code please click here for support. ***