Once you’ve signed up and logged in, click on ‘Balances’ in the top navigation bar and follow the instructions below:
- Select AUD on the ‘Balances’ screen
- Under the ‘Deposit’ tab enter the amount you wish to deposit and click apply
- Read the ‘Transfer instructions’ and click ‘Confirm’ to proceed
- You will be provided with a BSB and Account number (Receiving Account).
- Go to your own online banking app and transfer the ‘Transfer Amount’ (this is the amount you specified earlier) to the banking details provided.
- Ensure that when you are transferring funds from your banking app, that the description for the transaction references the ‘Bank Reference’ we’ve provided.
- Once the transaction is complete, click ‘Transfer Completed’
- Your payment will now be processed by your bank, please allow up to three days for your funds to be deposited into your Huobi Australia Account.
- You can check the status of your deposit by click on ‘Balances’, selecting AUD and clicking the ‘History’ tab.
- Huobi Australia does not accept cheque or cash deposits.
- Huobi Australia only accepts Direct Bank Transfers from accounts in the same name that your Huobi Australia account is registered under.
- Bank transfers are not instantaneous and usually takes 1 to 3 business days to process
- When depositing, ensure that ONLY the ‘Bank Reference’ is included in the description field, failure to do so may delay funds being credited to your Huobi Australia account.
- The Huobi Australia bank account details are subject to change. Please always use the account details provided in the current AUD deposit page as it may be different from the account you’ve previously used to deposit funds.