Please note that you are only able to withdraw cryptocurrencies once you have successfully completed:
Once you’ve signed up and logged in, click on ‘Balances’ in the top navigation bar and follow the instructions below:
- Select the cryptocurrency you’d like to withdraw.
- Click the 'Withdraw Address' link on the right-hand side.
- Ensure the 'Coin' field reflects the cryptocurrency you'd like to withdraw.
- Complete the 'Withdraw Address' field with the wallet address you'd like to transfer funds to. We recommend you copy and paste this address to avoid any errors. In the 'Notes' field enter a nickname to easily identify your address in the future.
- Click 'Add' and follow the 'Security Verification' prompt.
- Click on 'Balances' in the top navigation bar and select the cryptocurrency again.
- Under the ‘Withdraw’ tab, click on the 'Withdraw address' field and in the drop down menu select the address. If you can't find the address your looking for, return to step 2.
- Enter the amount that you would like to withdraw into the 'Withdraw amount' field and click ‘Withdraw’.
- Enter the Two Factor Verification (2FA) code as prompted.
- Withdrawals may trigger an additional security email which needs to be confirmed within 10 minutes
- The processing time of cryptocurrency transfers is dependant on the congestion of the respective network. Huobi Australia cannot guarantee withdrawal times for cryptocurrency withdrawals.
- If your withdrawal has not been processed within 1 hour, please contact us via the 24/7 chat button in the bottom right hand corner of this page. (or via www.huobi.com.au)
- Withdrawal fees and limits apply.