Please note that you are only able to withdraw crypto once you have successfully completed KYC verification and setup Two Factor Authentication.
Once you’ve signed up and logged in, click on ‘Balances’ in the top navigation bar and follow the instructions below:
- Select the cryptocurrency you’d like to withdraw
- Under the ‘Withdrawal’ tab, you will see a field to enter your withdrawal address
- Enter the address you’d like to send your cryptocurrency to
- Please ensure that you are sending the correct currency to the receiving address. E.g. BTC to a BTC address.
- Enter the amount that you would like to withdraw and click ‘Withdraw’
- Enter the Two Factor Verification (2FA) code as requested
- Withdrawals may trigger an additional security email which needs to be confirmed within 10 minutes
- Withdrawal times depend on the congestion of the respective blockchain network.
- We cannot guarantee withdrawal times for cryptocurrency withdrawals. Most withdrawals will be processed within 10 minutes.
- If you have time-sensitive withdrawals to perform, we advise you to set up a local wallet on your computer or mobile device and perform the withdrawal from there.