AUD deposits and withdrawals
We do not charge any fees for Australian Dollar (AUD) deposits. A minimum deposit of AUD$100 is required.
A AUD$5 fee is charged for all AUD withdrawals. The minimum amount you can withdraw is AUD$100.
To identify which Tier Level you qualify to apply for please refer to Table 1. Upon initial verification, Huobi Australia members start at Tier 1.
Table 1 - Trading volume requirements are for the last 30 days
Table 2 - Withdrawal Limits - Individual
Table 3 - Withdrawal Limits - Corporate
- Members must remain at Tier 1 for a minimum of 30 days before applying to upgrade to the next tier.
- Members can apply to upgrade via Live Chat or by emailing email@example.com
- To upgrade to the next tier, members need to meet the respective 30-day trading volume requirements. The 30 days immediately prior to the application date will be considered.
- Members may only apply to upgrade one tier level at a time.
- Applications to upgrade can only be made a maximum of once every 30 days.
- Withdrawal limits are reset at 12:00 am on the first day of each calendar month.
- Once your application has been approved, your withdrawal limit will be set to the new limit, less any amount that you have withdrawn in the current calendar month.
Cryptocurrency Deposits and Withdrawals
Please see the Table below regarding our cryptocurrency fee schedule. Please note that withdrawal fees are deducted to cover a network (mining) fee charged by the respective Blockchain network.