Huobi Australia accepts deposits from international bank accounts. Please note that withdrawals to international bank accounts are NOT permitted.
Please note that you are only able to deposit funds once you have successfully completed:
Please pay attention to the information outlined in this document to avoid any errors as we are unable to refund any incorrect international deposits.
- To transfer AUD into your Huobi Australia account, deposit your funds to the account details above. Please ensure that the AUD amount arriving to our bank account (excluding any fees) is greater than AUD$100.
- Ensure that the Huobi Australia UID number entered in the transaction description field is correct. This is essential for us to match your transaction, and correctly credit your Huobi Australia account. You can find your UID number under 'Account & Security' when you login at www.huobi.com.au.
- Once you have completed the transfer, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Telephone number
- Screenshot or remittance of the bank transfer. This must be included to avoid delays.
- Name of overseas bank
- Total AUD Amount
- After we have received your email, we will send you a confirmation of your deposit request.
- International transfers can take up to 7 days.
- Once your funds have been received, we will email you confirming the amount in Australian dollars that will be credited to your Huobi Australia account.
- Huobi Australia only allows AUD withdrawals to Australian bank accounts in the same name as your Huobi Australia account.
- Withdrawals to international bank accounts or third-party accounts are not permitted.
- Please note that international transfers can take up to 7 days.
- Fees may apply when performing an international transaction. These fees will depend on the bank and country. Huobi Australia does not charge any deposit fees.
- Due to fees and currency fluctuations, the AUD amount you deposit may not be equivalent to the AUD amount that we receive.
- Please ensure that the AUD amount arriving to our bank account (excluding any fees) is greater than AUD$100.