Your application must be completed in English. All details must match with the documents provided.
Huobi Australia requires (a) Company details and (b) Personal details for a Corporate account. Please have a single director or shareholder (ideally the one who will be operating the Huobi Australia account) to create an account via the Corporate sign-up page using a company email address. (important notifications will be sent to this email)
A Corporate applicant must provide the following information:
- Company name
- Registration Date
- Company share structure (if applicable)
- Certificate of Business Registration
- ASIC Company Statement/extract
- Company Bank Statement (No more than three months old)
The company director, or shareholders who are beneficially entitled to 25% or more of the issued capital in the company, are required to provide Photo ID and a Personal proof of address.
Please refer to the Individual KYC Verification page for further details.
- Applications will usually be processed within 24 hours. Users may log in to their account to check the application status.
- Users will receive an email notification notifying them of the application outcome.