Two Factor Authenticator (2FA) can be setup with the following configurations:
- Google Authenticator (App required)
Download Google Authenticator App:
- For iOS users, go to "App Store" , for Android users, go to "Play Store"
- Search for "Google Authenticator" app
- Download the App and Install it.
Setup 2FA via SMS:
- After logging in, click your username (top right corner) and select "Account & Security".
- On the left panel, select "User Information". Then click "Link" to setup SMS 2FA.
- Follow the steps and remember to click "Send" to obtain the verification code for each step.
- Once your 2FA is set up successfully, the page will look like this:
Setup 2FA via Google Authenticator (GA):
- Following from step 2 above, click “Link” for GA
- Securely store the SECRET KEY in the event that you're unable to access the GA application
- Scan the QR code indicated below using the GA application
- The application will now provide you with a code that remains valid for 30 seconds.
- Enter this code into the box indicated below and click the 'Link' button.
- Each time you log in from now, you will be required to open the GA application and enter the 6 digit code that is displayed at that time.