Huobi Australia requires (a) Super fund details and (b) Personal details for a SMSF account. Please have a single trustee (ideally the one who will be operating the Huobi Australia account) apply for an account via the Corporate sign-up page using an appropriate email address.
Please carefully follow the steps outlined below, please be aware that the documents required for a SMSF and corporate account differ.
A step-by-step SMSF registration guide is also available here: How to register as a SMSF
Self-managed super fund (SMSF) requirements
A SMSF applicant must provide the following information:
- Registered SMSF name
- Registered SMSF address
- Trust beneficiary details
- SMSF ABN/ACN/TFN
- Registration Date
- Registered address
- SMSF Deed (cover, schedule and signature pages)
- Certificate of Registration
- SMSF Bank Statement (No more than 3 months old)
For cases where a Company is appointed as the trustee, please additionally email the Company Extract to email@example.com
The SMSF trustee(s) applying are required to provide:
- Photo identification
- Personal proof of address
Please refer to the Individual Verification page for further details.
- Applications will usually be processed within 24 hours. Users may log in to their account to check the application status.
- Users will receive an email notification notifying them of the application outcome.
- Please email any additional documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see the following page regarding SMSF investing in cryptocurrencies