1. Once your account has been created, you will be presented with the following page. Select the ‘Individual’ user type.
2. You will be presented with the following page.
- Please select the country you currently live in as the 'Current country of residence'.
- Please enter your First name in the 'First name' field, and your Family name in the 'Family name' field. (Middle name is optional).
- For those with a one-word (mononym) name, please enter the name as it appears on your identification documents, you may either repeat your name in both the First name and Family name fields OR split your name into the First name and Family name fields
- Correctly enter your date of birth.
- Ensure you select the appropriate dialling code when entering your phone number.
- In the 'Address' field please enter your complete address including street number/name, City, postcode and Country.
You may provide any of the 3 identification details below:
- Passport (Country of issue, Passport Number)
- Driver's License (Country of issue, State of issue, License Number)
- Identity ID (Card Number)
If selecting Passport, you will see the following:
- select the country in which your Passport was issued
- enter the Passport Number
- upload the photo page of your passport in the 'Certificate' field
If selecting Driver's License, you will see the following:
- select the country in which your License was issued
- enter the License Number
- upload both the front and back of the license to the respective fields
If selecting Identity ID, you will see the following:
- select the country in which your Identity card was issued
- enter the Card Number
- upload the front of the Identity card in the 'Certificate' field
- if your card is in a language other than English, Chinese or Indonesian please upload a certified translation to the 'Translated Certificate' section
After completing the identity section please upload a proof of address in both of the sections below.
- Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulties completing the online application
- If necessary additional documents may also be submitted to the above email address.
- Detailed requirements for Individual (International) accounts are available at International individual verification